Friday, May 20, 2011

New Direction, Again

Progress has been slow again, so I've decided to make some changes.

So after talking with my teacher and my mentor today, I've made a lot of resolutions to follow. At first, I thought about changing my project focus from creating the graphic novel to only practicing to draw - but with some thought and advice from Ms. Lord, I think I'll stick with the continuing to write a chapter of Tempus. I really want to have something presentable by my presentation date.

I've come to the realization that part of my lack of motivation comes from working on the computer. It's distracting, and somewhat more difficult than drawing on paper. So from now on, I'll be continuing the novel on paper.

I don't have many days left. Thankfully, with crew ending next week, I'll have many more hours per day. But it's time to crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment