Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Progress Over the Long Weekend

Most of Saturday I spent at a regatta, so I wasn't able to produce any work. Though, I did think about specific details of the chapter.

On Sunday I spent a lot of time doing chores, but I wrote down most of the details I had conceieved the day before. I also began drawing that night, though only able to complete half a page.

On Monday I completed three and a half more pages as well as writing the dialogue, skipping one page (since I'm still deciding on how the "teacher" is supposed to look). I'm up to the part where the thug attacks Olivine and Lance, but now, until I learn to effectively draw ugly people I can't really draw the action part where Lance fights the thug.

I think in total the chapter should span fourteen pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment